Let’s dissect the digital.
360⁰ machine- and fleet-learning
- Intraoral and CBCT scans of patient anatomy are input into the machine-learning case planning protocol
- The case planning based on the patient data is optimized against the fleet-learning database
- The automated fleet-learning provides continuous inter-procedural improvement efficiency of the case planning database with cumulative inputs from:
- Individual clinician
- Practice-specific data
- Data from thousands of worldwide cases
Indispensible guide. Innovative technology.
- Imaging and data are to create ‘next-to-zero’ deviation in intraprocedural surgical guide design and fit
- Procedures are designed to achieve immediate temporization with less than 0.4º deviation
- Intraprocedural guidance optimizes implant placement, anatomical preservation of osseous and soft tissues, procedure speed, and healing.
- The sleeve, drill design, and sequence maintain double contact to minimize path deviation
- Advanced drilling protocol provides accuracy for each tooth beyond conventional drilling guides
- There’s absolutely nothing like it.
- 100% of the procedure, including implant placement, is fully guided and keyless
- Covers all general, sinus lift, edentulous (all-on-4 or all-on-6) case indications with a fully integrated digital workflow through immediate temporization
Minimally invasive, flapless implant placement.
- Data enables precise, incisionless, and sutureless procedures
- Reduces time-consuming prcedural inefficiencies
- Optimizes patient comfort, promotes post-procedure healing and stimulates osseointegration
Chairside UV Activator promotes bone regeneration.
- Long-term implant stability begins with UV activation
- Ultraviolet irradiation reduces carbon levels and negative electrostatic charges
- It’s the only UV Activator that creates a super-hyrophillic, electropostivie, carbon-minimum surface